Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr Ryan Burkhart joined the practice of Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic, PLC in Grand Rapids, MI in April, 2016. He is a native of Grand Rapids, MI and is excited to be back in Michigan and join the team of doctors at Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic, PLC.
Dr. Ryan is committed to delivering innovative health care solutions and maximizing patient quality of life through chiropractic care. He is accomplishing this mission through integrating the latest technologies and rehabilitation protocols into Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic, PLC.
Dr. Ryan’s expertise includes treating bulging or herniated discs, musculoskeletal conditions, and spinal sports injuries. He treats children and adults of all ages but he is especially passionate about caring for teenagers and young children. His professional mandate is to educate his patients on the importance and benefits of health and wellness, including chiropractic care and spinal restoration.
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2015 – Bachelors of Science degree, Excelsior College, Albany, New York
- 2016 – Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Sherman College of Chiropractic, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Trained in Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR)
- Trained in K-Laser application and designated laser safety officer for Burkhart & Chapp, PLC
Licensure: State of Michigan
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors