Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr Moultrie joined the team at Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic, PLC located in Grand Rapids, MI in 2009. Dr Moultrie is a native of Michigan and moved to the Grand Rapids area after he earned his chiropractic degree. He is very caring and seeks to help his patients achieve better health through quality chiropractic care.
Dr Moultie treats children and adults of all ages. His expertise is in treating musculoskeletal conditions, scoliosis, bulging or herniated discs and spinal sports injuries. He seeks to provide exceptional, results-based care to each patient through the use of cutting edge technology, adjunct therapies, nutrition, posture rehab, non-surgical spinal decompression and collaboration with other health care professionals.
- 2003 – Bachelor of Science Degree, Albion College, Albion, Michigan
- 2008 – Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Sherman College of Chiropractic, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Certified in Blair Upper Cervical Technique
Licensure: State of Michigan
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Past Provider for Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program