Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. James A. Chapp is a leading regional chiropractic provider in West Michigan, delivering innovative health care solutions and maximizing patient quality of life through chiropractic care. Together he and his business partner, Dr. Tim Burkhart, have operated a state of the art chiropractic facility since beginning their partnership in 2000.
Dr Chapp treats children and adults of all ages. His expertise is in treating bulging or herniated discs, musculoskeletal conditions, scoliosis, and spinal sports injuries. He utilizes the latest developments in technology, additional therapies, nutrition, non-surgical spinal decompression and collaboration with other health care professionals to deliver exceptional results based care to his patients.
Dr. Chapp has worked as an integrative practitioner and is a past provider for the Center of Complimentary Medicine and Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program.
- Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti, Michigan
- 1998 – Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Life University, Marietta, Georgia
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatment
- Certified in Activator® Methods
Licensure: State of Michigan
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Past Provider for the Center for Complimentary Medicine
- Past Provider for Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program