Dr. James A. Chapp is a leading regional chiropractic provider in West Michigan, delivering innovative health care solutions and maximizing patient quality of life for over 12 years. Together he and his business partner, Dr. Tim Burkhart, have operated state of the art chiropractic offices since beginning their partnership in 2000. After much success in Spinal Decompression and adjunct therapies, they opened the Burkhart & Chapp Spinal Decompression and Therapy Center, housing patient therapy and hands on training for HillDT Solutions LLC.
Dr. Chapp’s expertise is in treating musculoskeletal conditions, scoliosis, children, spinal sports injuries, and axial spinal decompression. He has helped develop the protocols and procedures used by HillDT Solutions, LLC utilizing the latest developments in technology, and collaborating with other health care professionals in order to deliver exceptional results for patients.
He has worked as an integrative practitioner and is a past provider for the Center of Complimentary Medicine and Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program.
Dr. Chapp earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University of Marietta, Georgia in 1998. He is a member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors and is licensed to practice in the state of Michigan.
- Graduated Clinton High School Clinton, Michigan
- Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti, Michigan
- 1998 Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Activator® Methods
Licensure: State of Michigan
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Past Provider for the Center for Complimentary Medicine
- Past Provider for Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program