We are a group of committed, qualified, and professional health care providers with diverse experience and dynamic techniques. With a capable and friendly supporting cast made up of well-trained staff and therapists, we at Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic are eager to serve our patients and community.
Our team boasts four Doctors of Chiropractic with over 30 years of cumulative experience in the medical field. Each doctor brings his or her own unique training and focus to our practice, assuring that each patient will find the best possible care for his or her specific needs. Our helpful staff members work hard to make each visit a success, and to spend extra time with patients who require further therapies including Spinal Decompression, Posture Rehab, and Massage.
It is our team’s goal to make your experience at Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic one of healing, comfort, and convenience.
Meet our Doctors
Dr Tim Burkhart
616.698.0046 x106 |
• Graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic - 1984.
• First Chiropractor to offer and evaluate patients with videofluoroscopy in Michigan.
• Palmer Chiropractic College Certified in Videoflouroscopy - 1991.
• Certified Injury Prevention Consultant with F.I.T - 1995.
• First Chiropractor in Michigan to utilize the Computerized adjusting instrument known as the Smart AdjusterT - 1996.
• Published in P.A.R.S.A.C. Journal - 1997.
• Past consultant to Land Mark Health Care (a managed healthcare organization).
• Past board member and provider for the Center for Complimentary Medicine.
• Member of Michigan Association of Chiropractic.
Dr Jim Chapp
616.698.0046 x105 |
• Graduated from Life University School of Chiropractic - 1998.
• Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractic.
• Proficiency rated Activator® methods Doctor.
• Past Provider for the Center for Complimentary Medicine.
• Past Provider for Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program
Dr Pat Moultrie
616.698.0046 x107 |
• Graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic - 2007
• Member of Michigan Association of Chiropractic
• Blair Upper Cervical Technique certified
• Current provider for Grand Valley Health Plan Integrative Holistic Health Program
Meet our Massage Therapists
616.698.0046 x104 |
• Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
• Graduate of the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts, Tucson, AZ 1997
• Member of the American Massage Therapy Association
• Techniques used: Swedish Massage, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release
• Specialties: 12 years of hospital-based in-patient care, Out-patient services provided at St. Mary's Hospital Mind, Body, and Spirit Clinic
• Certified in Hawaiian Hot Stone & Lomi Lomi Massage.
• Trained in high-risk pregnancy and neonatal care
• Community education classes taught in couples massage
616.698.0046 x104 |
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Graduated from Baker College of Muskegon – 2005
- Member of American Massage Therapy Association
- Techniques used: deep tissue, myofascial release, Swedish massage, and trigger point therapy. Also specialize in pregnancy & sports massage
Meet our Spinal Decompression Technicians
Spinal Decompression Technician
Meet our Chiropractic Assistants
616.698.0046 x103 |
616.698.0046 x 102 |
Meet our Administrators
616.698.0046 x110 |
616.698.0046 x 101 |
Check In Coordinator
616.698.0046 | email@example.com
Information Technology Manager
616.698.0046 x 109 |